You may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Data in connection with your use of our Services. If you choose not to provide the Personal Data we request, you may still visit and use parts of our Services, but may be unable to access or use certain features, options, programs, and services. Our Services support third party websites, entities, organizations or institutions (“Communities”) and potentially involve third party retailers, service providers or other ecommerce transactions (“Vendors”) and those Communities or Vendors are not owned or controlled by Tree3 and may have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. Further, the content of those Communities or Vendors, the services and advertisements they promote, any political affiliation they support or the content in general is not the responsibility or necessarily supported by Tree3 and you visit them at your own risk.
- Personal Data Collected.
3.1. Personal Data You Provide To Us.
- a) Types of Personal Data. We and our Communities collect the Personal Data set forth below in order to provide our services to you, or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the Personal Data we request, we may not be able to provide you with our services. The Personal Data we and our Communities collect includes but is not limited to:
- Phone number
- Credit Card Information (stored and tokenized with third party)
- Billing Information
- Product information such as sizes and other preferences
3.2. Personal Data You Provide To Third Parties. Please note that we use certain third-party service providers as part of the services we provide to enhance your experience or deliver certain services. These providers may collect Personal Data about you in performing their services and/or functions on our platform.
- a) Log Files Created By Our Services. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
Required cookies – Required cookies enable you to navigate use our Services and use its features, such as accessing secure areas
Because required cookies are essential to our Services, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Services, including which pages you go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. These cookies do not collect information that individually identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. It is only used to improve how our Service functions and performs.
From time-to-time, we may engage third parties to track and analyze usage and volume statistical information from individuals use our Services. We may also utilize Flash cookies for these purposes.
To learn how to opt out of performance cookies using your browser settings click here.[NEED ACTIVE LINK]
To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here.
Functionality cookies – Functionality cookies allow us to remember information you have entered or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies also enable you to optimize your use of our Services after logging in. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
We may use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view to personalize your visit.
- c) Other Tracking Technologies. When you use our Services, we may collect your IP address for certain purposes such as, for example, to monitor the regions from which you navigate. We may also use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of our Services and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular site tied to the web beacon. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to our Service pages. We may use web beacons to operate and improve our Services and email communications.
We use Google Analytics as part of our Services to help us analyze the traffic. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Data, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. By using a browser plugin http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
- The Purposes For Which We Use Personal Data. If you submit or we collect Personal Data through our Services, then such Personal Data may be used in the following ways: (i) to provide, analyze, administer, and improve our Services, (ii) to contact you in connection with our Services and certain platform, services, notifications, events, programs or offerings that you may have registered for, (iii) to send you updates and promotional materials that you have registered for, (iv) to identify and authenticate your access to our Services that you are authorized to access; (v) for recruiting and human resources administration purposes, and (vi) to protect our rights and/or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of our Services.
- How We Disclose Personal Data. We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose the Personal Data collected from our Services to third parties unless otherwise stated below or with your consent.
- Retention of Personal Data. We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data as long as the Personal Data are needed to: (i) fulfill the purposes that are described in Section 4 (The Purposes For Which We Use Personal Data), (ii) comply with applicable law; or (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position.
- Your Rights.
7.1 Personal Data. If you have an account that uses our Services, to the extent we are legally required, we provide access to—and the ability to edit or delete—certain categories of Personal Data through the account.
If you would like to access, amend, erase, export (i.e., data portability), or object to or restrict the processing of Personal Data collected via our Services, you may submit a request to email@example.com or write to us at:
Attn: Chief Legal Officer
3889 maple Ave, Suite 500
Dallas, Tx 75219
We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g. when you make a purchase you may not be able to change or delete Personal Data until after the completion of such purchase).
Depending on where you live, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of the rights concerning Personal Data about you. We encourage you to first reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
7.2. Opting-Out of Promotional Emails. You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us, or by responding to the emails directly and requesting removal if such a link is not available. Additionally, you may send a request specifying your communications preferences to email@example.com. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or our Services. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative, maintenance and operational emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request).
- Data The security of Personal Data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy.Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Tree3 does not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Data about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
- Your California Privacy Rights.If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of Personal Data about you by Tree3 to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us:
Attn: Chief Legal Officer
3889 maple Ave, Suite 500
Dallas, Tx 75219